KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS INSURANCE
Being a member of the Knights of Columbus makes you part of the world's largest Catholic lay organization. Being an "insured member" means you’ve taken advantage of one the most significant benefits of membership: our life insurance, retirement and long-term care products.
Our strong, secure products offer Family Fraternal Benefits that help members with difficult situations, including benefits unique to the Knights of Columbus like:
- Guaranteed life insurance benefits for uninsurable children
- Death benefits available for stillborn or miscarried children
- Orphan benefits
- Member/spouse accidental death benefits
Our Insurance Products
When our organization began, our members “passed the hat” to assist families of deceased members in their time of need. This tradition quickly became impractical, but out of this simple act evolved a modern, dynamic insurance organization offering a wide variety of products to suit virtually everyone’s needs, including:
- Permanent Plans – Policy lasts as long as you live, premium stays the same.
- Term Plans – Policy ends at end of specified term, renewable or convertible.
- Annuities – Provides an income that is guaranteed for life.
- Long Term Care – Provides funds for long-term, out-of-hospital care.
- Disability Income – Protects your most important asset, your ability to earn a living.
Financial Strength of the Knights of Columbus
Assessments by independent evaluators consistently show the Order is one of the strongest organizations issuing insurance. The Knights of Columbus annually receives the highest ratings given by the A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s. CLICK HERE to see the latest A.M. Best Rating press release.
Do I need life insurance?
The chances are you do need life insurance...for any number of reasons: paying funeral expenses, replacing income, providing for children’s education, protecting your home, and more.
Many people are unaware of the value of a life insurance policy and have little or no coverage. Use our handy Life Insurance Calculator to see just where you stand.
Where can I learn more?
Contact me! As your professional Knights of Columbus field agent, and a brother Knight, I can answer any questions you may have.
Michael Rachford PGK
Supreme Insurance Agent (License #OI37404)
310-337-9591 | firstname.lastname@example.org