Thanks to everyone who attends our Friday Knight Dinners!
Your support helps to fund the Knights of Columbus Council #3744 Scholarship Program that provides $1,000 scholarships for 10 deserving students from our local parishes every year!
The 2018-2019 Dinner Season schedule included several fish fry dinners through year end and a full Lenten dinner schedule in Spring 2019, capped off with the annual Italian Dinner & Festival and Cinco de Mayo Fiesta. Thank you to everyone who attended our dinners and helped make the Council scholarship fundraising efforts a fantastic success!
The 2019-2020 Dinner Season is beginning soon! Check out the upcoming schedule below (also available on our Calendar) and make sure you, your families, and your friends are all able to be there! We are looking forward to having you join us for the delicious food, wonderful camaraderie, and fantastic amounts of community fun!
1) Sep 20, 2019 Triple B (Burgers, BINGO, and Beer) 7) Mar 13, 2020 Traditional Fish Fry
2) Oct 11, 2019 Octoberfest Knight 8) Mar 20, 2020 New Orleans Fish Fry
3) Nov 08, 2019 Traditional Fish Fry 9) Mar 27, 2020 Traditional Fish Fry
4) Jan 24, 2020 New Orleans Fish Fry 10) Apr 03, 2020 Traditional Fish Fry
5) Feb 28, 2020 Traditional Fish Fry 11) Apr 24, 2020 Italian Festival & Dinner
6) Mar 06, 2020 Traditional Fish Fry 12) May 01, 2020 Mexican Fiesta & Dinner
We are grateful for our terrific and ever present Ladies of Columbus for serving dinners, in addition to everything else they do for our organization. We also appreciate the service of our local Scouts (Troops #716 and Troop #915) and American Heritage Girls #CA0480 for waiting and clearing tables, as well as being friendly, cheerful hosts and hostesses at our dinners. Thank you ALL for a job well done!